Tim can speak on a number of topics depending on the needs of your group. Here are a few of his more popular topics. Most of these seminars can be presented over a weekend in 4-5 sessions.
- How People Change--in this seminar, Tim provides a very accessible understanding of how change happens and allows each participant to apply what they are learning to an area in their own lives.
- Marriage--in this seminar, Tim covers a host of issues that are necessary for a good marriage. Topics like conflict, communication, forgiveness, intimacy, sex and marital roles can be covered based upon the needs of your group.
- Relationships and Friendship--in this seminar, Tim covers issues that are important for any relationship or friendship; good communication, conflict skills and forgiveness.
- Living Without Worry: How to Replace Anxiety with Peace--In this seminar, Tim gives practical guidance that is rooted in the gospel for how you can deal with the uncertainties of life.
- Emotional Intelligence and the Gospel--how are we to understand Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and utilize this information as Christians in our relationships?
- Pastoral Care for Leaders--In addition to these more popular topics, Tim also teaches a great deal on pastoral care and specific topics for leaders.
Interested in hosting a speaking event? Submit the form below to get things started!